Greenlease Library subscribes to thousands of e-books and e-journals that are high quality and licensed under specific contractual terms & conditions. Whenever possible, link directly to content rather than uploading PDFs.
- Avoid Off-Campus Problems: Start with a "clean" URL. If your URL contains any "&" symbols or has a long strings, Go look for a "permalink," "copy link," or "stable URL" on the webpage.
- Check that links to Library resources are set to Open in a new window or browser.
- Include the Rockhurst Proxy Prepend https://login.rockhurst.idm.oclc.org/login?url= at the beginning of Library links.
- If using a browser or website URL, look at the URL and change dashes to periods before adding the Library Proxy. For example: https://advance-lexis-com should be changed to https://advance.lexis.com.
- The preferred method of linking is to hyperlink the article citation. In some cases, databases use an older version of a citation style. Update the style of the citation to the latest edition of a particular citation format.