1. Locate the article you want to link to and click on the title to open the full text of the article or chapter.
2. Locate the Get Link icon at the top of the screen and copy that link.
3. Copy the URL provided in the box.
4. Add the library's proxy URL (https://lib.rockhurst.edu/login?url=) to the front of the link before adding the entire persistent link to your Canvas page.
5. A preferred method of linking is to hyperlink the article citation.
Maupin, Amy B. "Austen, Jane (1775-1817)." Writers for Young Adults: Supplement 1, edited by Ted Hipple, Charles Scribner's Sons, 2000, pp. 11-18. Gale eBooks, https://link-gale-com.lib.rockhurst.edu/apps/doc/CX1386600010/GVRL?u=morenetrockhrst&sid=GVRL&xid=3b5e97fd. Accessed 11 May 2020.