Greenlease Library's building will be closed June 1 - August 6, 2021 due to construction at the library's main entrance. During this time Rockhurst University faculty, staff, and students may request items via the catalog for curbside pick-up service. Curbside pick-up days are each week on Tuesday and Thursday. Direct any questions or comments about the pick-up service to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Curbside Pick-up Services
1. Request items through Greenlease Library's online catalog. Requests received for available items by 8:00 A.M. on Tuesday and Thursday of each week will be ready for pick-up that same day from 1:00 P.M.-4:00 P.M.
2. Notifications will be sent to your Rockhurst University e-mail account when item(s) are available for pick-up.
3. Head to the Kino parking lot (off Rockhurst Road; lot G on campus map) and find a spot near the signs on the loading dock door.
4. Call 816-501-4142 to notify library staff of your arrival.
5. Library staff will pull materials and meet you near the loading dock. Please be patient, as this may take a few minutes.
6. Library staff will verify your Rockhurst ID, check out your item(s), bag them, and place the materials at a convenient spot for you to retrieve.
1. Go to the Greenlease Library home page, select the Catalog tab, and enter your search term.
2. Then, select "search."
3. You will browse your results list.
4. You can select the request button from the results list or click the title for additional information.
5. The catalog entry displays additional details about the item and provides a request icon.
6. Request the item from the online catalog by inputting your name and unique campus ID. Your unique campus ID is your six-digit Rockhurst ID number followed by RG (e.g. 123456RG).
7. A notification will be sent to your Rockhurst e-mail address when the item is available for pick-up at the library.