1. Once you are in the database, select under the search box.
2. Click under .
3. In the drop-down menu, select
4. Select the industry from the or search for the industry using the option.
5. Click red
6. Add a date range for the search, such as the past year.
7. Under the option, deselect all options other than .
8. Select the red button.
9. Enter any additional keywords, if desired, and press .
10. Use the options to the left of the results to narrow them down further.
Access to public library databases require a library card from that institution. The cards are free and just require a proof of address.