Welcome to the Rockhurst University Greenlease Library. The staff wants to make your use of the Greenlease Library as smooth as possible. Here are some basic facts about the library that you will find useful.
Help with your Research
- In person at the reference desk
- Call us at 816-501-4188
- Via chat on the library’s website
- Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The library offers subject and course guides to help guide you to the best resources for your assignment
Check Out Library Materials
- Check out books, dvds, cds, and more for 3 weeks at a time with up to two renewals (Students must have a Rockhurst issued student ID to check out materials)
- Locate materials using the library catalog and request items unavailable at Rockhurst through MOBIUS
Find Articles Using Library Databases
- Use the databases to find journal, newspaper, and magazine articles
- Access library databases 24/7 off campus using your Rockhurst ID and password
Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
- We can get you materials we do not own from other libraries!
- To place an ILL request select “Borrow Items from Non-MOBIUS Libraries” on the library’s homepage
- The library has an online catalog that lists most materials in the library collection such as DVDs, videos, kits and books.
- Greenlease Library is a government depository and some of these materials are in the process of being added to the online catalog.
- The library has a periodical holdings catalog to assist in searching for journals, magazines, or newspapers, which the library subscribes to full text or has indexed in an electronic resource.
- Wireless networked laptops, earphones, cassette player/recorder, and a mouse are available for check-out and use within the library for a two hour time period.
- There is a multi-media room with a DVD/VCR/TV combination on the Mezzanine level of the library. The multi-media room key can be checked out for a four hour period of time at the Circulation Desk.
Get help from your librarian
Head of Public Services