This LibGuide was designed to provide you with assistance in your St. Pius X English course.
Welcome to the Rockhurst University Greenlease Library. The staff wants to make your use of the Greenlease Library as smooth as possible. Here are some basic facts about the library that you will find useful.
Help with your Research
- In person at the reference desk
- Call us at 816-501-4116
- Via chat on the library’s website
- Email your questions to email@example.com
- The library offers subject guides and course guides to help guide you to the best resources for your assignment
Check Out Library Materials
- Check out books, dvds, cds, and more for 3 weeks at a time with up to two renewals (Students must have a Rockhurst issued student ID to check out materials)
- Locate materials using the library catalog and request items unavailable at Rockhurst through MOBIUS
Find Articles Using Library Databases
- Use the databases to find journal, newspaper, and magazine articles
- Access library databases 24/7 off campus using your Rockhurst ID and password
Interlibrary Loan (ILL)